Hello there! TGIF, I really need it. This week has been long with my many summer classes and work. Tomorrow I have plans to meet up with one of my friends, we haven’t seen each other in a while. It’s going to be lovely to see her again. Sunday will be all chill chill chill with Matty ♥ I absolutely love weekends with him – best thing ever. Anyway, here are this week’s links – and this time there’s a lot of food related links:
- If you’re in Copenhagen then you should swing by here.
- Food experts share their lessons…
- Do you know all of these dinner etiquette?
- How do you eat kiwis?
- For the Danes; Vidste du at kærnemælk ofte IKKE er rigtig kærnemælk!?
- These Pea & Feta quesadillas looks delicious, I need to make them.
- The next time I host a larger gathering I am so making this stunning punch!
- Have you seen the newest Carlsberg commercial? It’s pretty cool.
- Here’s some moving advice.
- I also have to make these zucchini grilled cheese.
I hope you enjoyed the links. Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts or some links you think I should check out!