I tried out some of Charlotte Tilbury’s products two weeks ago and wanted to share a few words. The photo below is unedited, as I want to show you exactly what the makeup looks like. I’m wearing the Light Wonder foundation from Charlotte Tilbury, in the lightest shade possible, as I’m rather fair skinned. I really like the natural light weight coverage the foundation provides, and although one of my blemishes is still visible – I’m a fan. It does exactly what it promises, and what I want from a light weight foundation. If I use a concealer, I would be able to conceal the blemish, but for the purpose of testing this foundation I didn’t. I’m also wearing a lip liner and an eyebrow product from her brand. On my eyes are Huda beauty and Lancôme.
• Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder – 1-Fair
• Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Brows – Supermodel
• Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
• Huda Beauty Essential Eye Palette – Mauve
• Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil – Perversion
• Lancôme Hypnôse Volume-à-Porter Mascara – 01 Noir Intense
• Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat – Pink Venus