Have A Super Weekend!
It’s Friiiiiday. And today I’m going to my mom’s place. I haven’t been there in ages, so I’m really looking forward to go. I don’t really have any other plans than visiting my mom and then of course I need to study some too. Oh and remember that Sunday it’s once again time to set our clocks one hour forward. Anyhorse, here’s this weeks link list:
- Pretty good read about how Iceland got teens to say no to drugs.
- This is the best 71-second animation you’ll watch today.
- If you like Disney you’ll like this little Disney Love Medley.
- These costumes for babies are so cute.
- Everyone who loves avocado’s needs this sticker!!!!
- I LOVE this ‘Real morning report‘. Yeeessss.
- Super cute way to propose.
- If you haven’t yet seen any of Vogue’s 73 Questions Series, do it.
- The 50 most beautiful places in North America.
- This ted talk parody is so on point.
I hope you enjoyed the links. And please feel free to leave a comment with some links you think I (or others) should check out ?