Have A Great Weekend!
This weekend Matt is coming over, I can’t wait to see him. Tomorrow we’re going out to eat some brunch and perhaps also go to a museum. I think I will try to cook something new on Sunday for dinner, I’ve always liked trying new recipes and Matt is a foodie like me. Also if you don’t remember what this little list is about then you can read the first post here. Anyway, here is this weeks link list:
- This video on Americans trying international alcohol is so funny.
- Pretty interesting article on the difference between GoT and the books.
- 49 phrases to calm an anxious child was a really interesting read!
- Simon’s cat is my favorite cat cartoon and this video on cat logic was good.
- Not sure why I like reading the glossary of baby sleep training, but I do…
- How to get effortless textured waves. Need I say more?
- This interview with Kit Harington is hilarious.
- This made me laugh out loud: Worst house hunting experiences.
- Do you remember Dollz Mania? I used to love them as a kid.
- I really like looking at inspirational house before and after shots.
I hope you enjoyed some of the links. Feel free to leave a comment with some links you think I (or others) should check out ?