10 THINGS I WANT TO DO IN AUGUST
We’re already halfway through summer, and it truthfully haven’t been a very sunny one yet. I’ve been sick, and I’ve had classes so I’ve not done much anyway. In August however, I am off for almost two weeks. And this month I’ve got some fun plans! I did manage to do most things I had on my previous list. If you have any plans or things you want to do the next to months do share in a comment below – I’d like to read about it.
Here are 10 things I would like to do in August:
- Celebrate Matt’s and my anniversary <3
- Watch the movie Hampstead at the cinema.
- Meet up with Mathilde for coffee (a friend I haven’t seen in years).
- Visit the Sambuichi exhibition at Cisternerne.
- Go to my dad’s for dinner with Matt at some point.
- Start my internship!!!
- Attend my bae Maiken’s wedding <3
- Go to my mom’s house and stay the night.
- Go for walks in the evenings and eat loads of ice-cream!
- Visit my grandma and her husband with Matt.
Lovely post! Hope you’ll successfully do all the things on your list 🙂
Girl About Town blog
Thank you Nicole, I hope so too 😀 x