Today is the day one of my summer university exams begin, it’s going to be a looooong weekend. I have a 72 hour exam and then next week I have a written sit-in exam. So, my plans this weekend are basically just that… Exams… pretty boring but necessary. Here are this week’s links:
- This is such an inspirational list of places to go in 2017!
- This updated version of Ironic is pretty funny.
- Inspiring life tips from graduation speeches.
- Apparently coconut oil is not so great anymore…
- A beautiful real life story on grief and life.
- For the Danes; Annette’s råd om mere hår på hovedet.
- A fairy tale village – I’d love to visit with Matt!
- Who wouldn’t want to attend this elegant wedding?
- These bag organizers (two links) are pretty darn nifty.
I hope you enjoyed the links. Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts or some links you think I should check out! ♥