Have a great weekend!
It’s finally Friday and this week that means that tomorrow Richard’s mother, sister and niece will be here. I look forward to hanging out with them. Although it is incredibly strange to see them without him, then I’m glad they’ll be here. I especially look forward to see his little niece Siri, she is so cute! I believe we will visit Tivoli on Sunday and else just explore the city. This weekend will be fun but also somewhat emotional. The past couple of weeks I’ve saved a few websites I’d like to share (and save) with you guys:
- This post on how to choose colors for your blog is inspirational
- I need to try this ricotta toast with pears recipe!
- These beautiful destinations sure are proposal worthy
- Match your drinking behaviour to a country
- Lushing for Charlotte Tilbury’s Christmas collection (Especially the Lipstick Wardrobe)
- If I had kids I’d definitely try this advice on begging
- A “21st century life list” of places you simply NEED to visit
- Possibly the coolest kindergarten ever
- Ever wonder what to do with your leftover pizza?
- Loving these 42 fun wedding photos, I’d definitely want to do some of them
- Would love to try and make Magnolia Bakery’s Vanilla Birthday cake
I hope you enjoyed the links! Feel free to leave a comment with some links you think I should check out 🙂
Have a great weekend! ?
I have been loving all your posts lately!
I hope you will have a great weekend too 🙂
Oh thank you so much Elisa 😀
And you too have a lovely weekend! Are you doing anything fun?
Not really haha spending some time with family and studying…!
haha oh well, family time does sound good. What do you study? 🙂
wow! your cite is so cute…i just fell in love
Thank you so much <3