This weekend I will be working on our group project that is due NEXT WEEKEND!!! We’ve still got loads to do so it’s safe to say we’re all a little stressed. It took us a while to get started as we were dead certain we could work with one company, but that didn’t happen and then we searched high and low for a company, which took time. Anyway, we will of course make it and I think it’ll turn out well. Here are this week’s links (which this time around are filled with some of my favorite links to be honest):
- Love these mother knows best cooking advice.
- I really want to try and make these oven-baked green bean fries.
- Do’s & Don’ts when throwing a new years party.
- Are you making these 8 common salad mistakes?
- Garlic & basil ciabatta, yes please!
- Are there any benefits of banana milkshakes?
- Great tips on 20 dinner tasks to do early in the day.
- These chafe free knicker-boxers sounds/seems so cool!
- Every couple should read this article ‘stop trying to fix things just listen’!!
- 5 ways to teach kids about consent
I hope you enjoyed the links. And please feel free to leave a comment with some links you think I should check out ?