01. What camera(s) do you use to take your photos?
I use my old trusty Canon EOS 450 with a standard EFS18-55mm lens, and my
iPhone 5, now Iphone 6s.
02. What program do you use to edit your photos?
I use Photoshop CC and CS5 depending on what PC I am on, and when I’m lazy I use Picmonkey!
03. Did you make your own website?
The design was my idea – but it was my boyfriend Matt who built it.
04. What made you start your blog?
It began many years ago when I decided I wanted to share snippets from my life with my family who lives around various places in the world. With time it became my little place in the world where I share my thoughts and opinions.
05. Where did the name ‘Sephira’ come from?
To make a long story short; It was a nickname that appeared ages ago. I then started using it online in various games and it sort of just became me. It’s my E-alias if you will.
06. What do you use to read blogs?
I personally use Bloglovin’ to read the blogs I follow. I have the app on my phone and iPad as well.
You can follow me on Bloglovin’ right here.
07. How come your blog is written in English?
I decided years ago that I wanted to write in a language my entire family understands (Half of my family does not speak Danish), this happens to be English.
08. Are all photos on your site your own?
Generally the answer is yes! 95% of the photos are my own. However, sometimes for e.g. movie posts or music posts they aren’t (which I assume is obvious). I do my best to make it clear whenever I use photos that are not taken by me.